Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Rock Star: Supernova

SupernovaI was flipping through the tele last night and came across the new Rock Star show. I didn't expect much based on last year's stint with INXS, but felt the need to be sure, so I forced myself through it.

And it was every bit as bad as the last one. Brooke Burke was just as bland as ever (and wasn't wearing anything spicy) and Dave was his normal "don't insult the singers too badly" self. The addition of Tommy Lee (who was quite funny on his own reality show, Tommy Lee Goes to College) and Jason Newstead didn't add too much color to the show. And the one point where Jason "suprised" everyone by taking to the stage to play bass made me want to crawl into a ball and wimper.

The contestents? I hate them all. It's irrelvent who wins on this show because we all will lose. At least INXS had a back catalog full of cool songs; I can't imagine this band putting out anything song-wise that will be worth listening to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home