Monday, May 09, 2005

Star Wars Blackout

Revenge of the SithFirst, let me apologize for not writing as much as usual - I've been a very busy H-Man.

Second, let me apologize for this post being off-topic. But hell, sometimes it has to be that way.

I'm a big Star Wars nut. It's really mind-boggling to some. But there you go. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing Revenge of the Sith. Unfortunately, there are those out there who apparently don't want me to enjoy it. Those who feel the need to tell me all about the film, even though it isn't out yet.

The worst happened last week. I was reading an article on Yahoo News about the PG-13 rating, and out of the blue, the damn writer tells me a specific detail as to why the film got the rating. Thanks for ruining a cool plot point guys. It's just "great" that George has gone loco and decided to let members of the press, plus celebrities and other beautiful people (i.e. not me), see the movie to create buzz.

So, as much as it sucks to do so, I'm in a Star Wars Blackout. I won't allow any more information to reach my ears or eyes. It hella sucks because I like finding out about information that doesn't ruin the movie, such as the fact that the DLP presentation is going to have extra footage. Sadly, due to the nature of its design, my Star Wars Blackout makes it impossible for me to learn of these kinds of tidbits as well.

So keep your galactic information to yourselves until after May 19, lest I go on a Bothan Spy killing rampage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home