Monday, June 13, 2005

Pink Floyd to Reunite for Live 8 show

Welcome to the MachineSaw this this article yesterday regarding how Pink Floyd is going to reunite for Bob Geldolf's resurrection of Live Aid. Stunning news. I always thought it was possible for Led Zeppelin to reunite, but I figured Floyd was out of the question. I'm on the floor.

I still say the odds of it happening are slim-ish. It would be a miracle if they could agree on the songs to played, never mind actually getting together to practice.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I think there's even more bad blood between John Paul Jones and Robert Plant, so the odds of a Zep reunion seem even smaller than a Floyd one.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was always told the reason Zeppelin broke up was due to the death of John Bonham. So it's a little hard to reunite with that in mind.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Hollow Man said...

Well then for that matter you can say that the Pink Floyd reunion isn't a reunion because Syd won;t be there. But you take what you can get!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home